Small and Medium Businesses Adopting Smart Technologies
As business leaders look for more ways to be efficient, smart technologies are providing a solution. A recent survey found that 64% of small- to medium-size businesses are increasing technology investments, doubling from two years prior.1 Businesses are not only using technology to move faster, but they’re also looking to simplify. As a result, they are looking to unload non-strategic elements of business operations to focus attention and energy on their core business.
Access Control is Prime Target for Upgrading
Access control is an overlooked area that can produce significant time savings and improve productivity. Access control plays an essential role in employee productivity, safety, and protecting business assets. However, as a non-strategic element, it’s not where most businesses want to spend their time and energy.
This guide will explore how SMB leaders can understand:
- How to use technology to save time and keep focus.
- How keys are dragging down their business.
- Why smart access control is critical for small businesses today.
- The challenges of upgrading traditional access control systems.
- How new technology and services make it easier than ever for small businesses to upgrade to a smart access control system.